Monday, September 3, 2012

Dana IS a monkey

So funny/scary little story and then I'll finish my mass blogging effort for today.  Last night while Reeves and I were making dinner we could hear Dana playing in the other room.  She often likes to reach up to the piano and play the keys.  We heard her on the piano and thought, "isn't that cute...she's playing the piano again." At some point I realize it's been kind of quiet in the other room (always a sign that something bad is happening) and I go in to check on her. MY HEART STOPS. She is STANDING on the piano!!!!! For those of you who aren't picturing this in your head - try - it was horrifying.  Seeing her up on the piano with nothing behind her if she was to loose her balance (except a very unforgiving piano bench or wood floor) and fall backwards...I can't even imagine it.  Anyway, I grabbed her quickly and she giggled about the whole adventure. Shortly after, she was trying to climb our TV stand. Yes, folks...we have a monkey on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment