Monday, September 19, 2011

Big Morning!

So today was a momentous morning - Alice finally went 'peepee on the potty'! I was thrilled. We even called Dad to share the big news. Alice was pretty low key about it - I don't think she thought it was quite as thrilling as I did! I'm hopeful that this happens with a bit more regularity but we'll see.

We just drove home our new mini-van on Saturday. I love the automatic doors and all the space! Alice seems to definitely approve too! She has said on more than one occasion, "I like Momma's car". Hopefully she'll continue to like it when she has company in the middle row!!

Here is a picture from Gogo's 60th birthday party. It was a great evening! Alice had a blast with all her cousins and relatives. The balloons were a big hit, too!



Have a great week everyone.

1 comment: